In a recent post over at Channel Partners, Joe Basili did a great job of boiling down why master agents, IT consultants and MSPs would care about telecom expense management.
- With carrier commissions from carriers shrinking, TEM can provide new revenue and consistent income.
- Clients are seeking partners that have ongoing customer contact and bring value to the relationship.
- No customer wants to buy services they do not need or pay extra for services.
- Customers and agents benefit from reporting that consolidates all carrier expenses and validates charges.
- TEM provides visibility that agents are providing efficient service to their clients, controlling costs and proof that clients are realizing savings.
- TEM providers offer best practices that can help enterprises manage their networks more proactively.
Valicom has been making the same argument – as margins shrink elsewhere, IT providers are seeking new recurring revenue streams and unique ways to be a trusted advisor to their end user clients. Adding telecom and wireless management solutions to their portfolio does both as we lay out in our one-page“To the Point: How TEM Software Can Benefit Your Business” overview. Using Clearview, our telecom & wireless expense management platform, as a springboard, MSPs and IT consultants can add a variety of services to their offering – inventorymanagement, invoice auditing, wireless optimization – and deliver greater value. To find out more. request a demo of Clearview today.