As discussed in our webinar last week – one of our biggest predictions for 2015 is increased demand for audits and inventories. Earlier this month we wrote about the CSR, and the treasure trove of information available in this document. Doing an audit and building an inventory is step two. Trust me when I say that it is not for the faint of heart. Audits and inventory is detailed and tedious work, it’s time consuming and sometimes difficult to know what exactly you are looking for.
That’s where the trained eyes and TEM experts at Valicom come in. Over the last two years, we have been diving deep into a client’s telecom spend, building and inventory, and making suggestions for optimization. We’ve disconnected over 350 unused lines, and saved them over $375,000.
Here’s a snapshot of what we covered during the webinar:
- 10 to 15% of ALL invoices have some sort of error
- Often organizations do not have the time or resources to complete an inventory or audit on their own
- To the untrained eye, finding errors in billing and contracted rates can be like finding a needle in a haystack.
- There are two types of audits, cursory / one time and on-going. Valicom’s specialty is on-going
- There are two types of inventories, physical and invoice / contract